SK#8
Silly Kittys,
Well, it finally happened! My cousin finally left yesterday! Today has been pretty chaotic; I've been cleaning all day. Went through the tiny room downstairs (where she stayed when my sister stayed with us and stole the spare room) and the spare bedroom where she usually stayed. She left behind so much shit, and I'm not even done with everything. There's still more laundry, vacuuming, and cleaning up under the bed.
If you're wondering what I found, it's mostly miscellaneous stuff. I found some clothes (some I'm keeping because they're cute), lots of recyclables (alcohol, cans, water bottles, and a couple boxes), random crap like contact lens solution, a couple of pictures, and a lot of garbage. FYI, a rule my mom gave her when she first moved in was that she's not allowed to drink. Yeah, that didn't happen.
But hey, at least she's gone, and I don't have to lock up my shampoo and conditioner anymore. She used to take my shit without asking, so I either brought it upstairs or kept it down there locked up. I started doing that weeks and weeks ago. Though my first locking shit up with her around was my bedroom and lounge door. When I left to visit my sister back in late May/early June, she let my cat out with the back door open. I don't take risks with my cats; I guess you could call me a helicopter parent.
So basically, I am spending my long weekend cleaning. I'm hoping to finish everything by tomorrow night so I can have Monday off from it and I can relax before my work week starts. For those who don't know, Monday is Labour Day in Canada, so most places are closed. I am exhausted; I started at 10 this morning and only now (roughly 7pm) am I done. Keep in mind, I took no breaks. I hope tomorrow I'm as productive as I was today. I still haven't eaten dinner, though my dad is cooking for us right now. I should be helping him, but I am so tired from the day that I truly cannot be bothered with it right now.
For the rest of the night, I'm gonna play Stardew Valley with my amazing fiancé and chill. I believe for the first time in months, I've earned it. Speaking of my fiancé, he's an extraordinary 3D artist. If you're interested in seeing his work, check him out! Heres the link: https://inward3d.com
As always, stay safe out there, Kittys
PrideSnow out xx
Comments
Post a Comment