SK #5
Silly Kittys,
Well, my first day at my new job went great! Really chaotic; turns out Wednesdays are their busiest days. Honestly though, it was awesome. I hung around adorable dogs, funny people, and even bought myself some red Powerade during my break today. Tomorrow I'll be smarter though, I'm gonna wear a T-shirt instead and bring a water bottle!
News of my cousin: exactly as I expected. She's waiting to hear back from people to see if she can stay there, so of course my mom is letting her stay until she does. Pissing me off how it's been nearly a goddamn fucking month since we tried kicking her out in the fucking first place!! She's a danger to the dogs; she's a danger to my mom's skids, fucking everybody. By danger, I don't just mean physical, but mental. This summer has been fucking shit, and it's her fault. My mom's wedding was nearly completely ruined because of my stupid cousin.
I just wish she wasn't so stupid for letting her stay longer. I find it hilarious how the other night she targeted my fiancé and me; that was the whole reason I applied everywhere the other day, to get an interview yesterday and a job today. So I guess in that way I owe her thanks; everything else she can kiss my ass.
Some days are harder than others, and realistically I know I shouldn't let it bother me, but it does. But whatever, I guess.
For now, stay safe out there, Kittys
PrideSnow out xx
Comments
Post a Comment