SK#6
Silly Kittys,
Day 2 at my job, and it went better than yesterday! I absolutely fell in love with this pompom named Ted, hes the sweetest little baby. Gave him a bath first thing, and we just bonded; it was very sweet. Though during outside time, this smoothie named Winston became obsessed with him! Wouldn't leave him alone for even a second. I would hold either of them just to give Ted a break from being humped. Such turkeys.
I'm truly enjoying my job, the cleaning too. I get home, I'm exhausted, and I fall asleep while playing games with my fiancé, but it's worth it. Finally making money for our wedding next summer: June 27. He's the light of my life, and I would take any job just to afford our dream wedding. It's going to be super small, but that's how we like it. Maximum of 50 people. His family isn't big; it's my side where I have to pick and choose. It isn't that hard; I don't see a lot of people on my dad's side, and my mom's side is too chaotic for our wedding vibe.
I'll talk more about my wedding closer to the date, I'm sure. I'm so excited for it! I bet that's when I'll do a face reveal and show pictures! We're not doing a proper reception since it's loud, were simply saying "fuck y'all" to everyone else and going out to dinner, just the 2 of us. Sweet and intimate, which is basically our entire relationship. My fiancé and I met in the ninth grade, got together right after graduation, and have been inseparable ever since. So our wedding will actually be our six-year anniversary! 10 days after my birthday. So we'll both be 24 when we tie the knot. I think it's really special.
But as always, stay safe out there Kittys,
PrideSnow out xx
Comments
Post a Comment