SK #3

 Silly Kittys,


I should have known, honestly. There's been way too much back and forth with my mom on this whole cousin debacle. She gave her 2 more days. 2 MORE FUCKING DAYS! It's always "give her time" or "she needs help," but never about her children or dogs. Apparently, when my mom confronted her, she said: "I'm not bothering anyone; it's like [me and my fiancé]". She also begged for a week when my mom caved and gave her 2 days. 

It's beyond frustrating dealing with this. But of course, that's why I created this. A way to cope with life and current situations. Well, this is my life, and my current situation sucks ass. Honestly, it's fucking bullshit. My cousin needs professional help, not her aunt taking pity on her and forcing her children to deal with the consequences. Like fucking hell! 

I won't write a long update since I've already written today (twice actually), so I'll just say this. 


Stay safe out there, Kittys

PrideSnow out xx

Comments