SK #2
Silly Kittys,
Today is quite an anxious day for me. Here's some background information. So my cousin moved in with my family mid may of this year. This is not the first time she has, but holy fuck it will definitely be the last. She has severe mental health issues, and it got worse after she had her kid 5 years ago. Since then, she's gone downhill fast, especially in the past 2 years. Had an assault charge against the baby daddy. Though he's an actual dickhead, so I hate him. My family believes she has trauma-induced schizophrenia.
Honestly, a part of me feels pity for her. She has gone through the worst life has to offer...several times. Growing up, we were very close. I was one of her biggest fans, despite her clear health troubles. However, before she moved in, my mother gave her clear rules. I incorporated one of my own: never go into my 2 rooms; be careful not to let my cats out ESPECIALLY if the back door is open. Well, my mom and I visited my sister 2 weeks into her living with us, and she let my cat out. I was so fucking mad at her. But that's not even the worst part. My fiancé told me this happened, and my cousin dared to give my fiancé attitude because he told me!! Like, "Seriously? You tattled on me?" bullshit. She's 32 years old.
It gets so much worse. Little did we all know, she's been abusing our dogs. Tugging on their leashes, scrunching their faces to the point of them whining, and blowing weed smoke in their faces, then spraying perfume on them to hide the smell. Disgusting, vile behaviour. She says the most bizarre shit too. At some point, it was giving Alabama with my brother. That made everyone (including my brother) nearly puke. Gross.
My mom's wedding was in July, and she was invited, mostly because she lived with us. When she was there, she was flirting with my brother's friends and my sister's friends. Literally barked in one of their faces. Disrupting the night so badly, my brother drove her home. She threatened him when she found out he was leaving her there. My brother has been like a hero during this whole thing.
Then shit hit the fan, and my parents finally decided to kick her out. They were out golfing all day before my stepdad had to go back to work in a couple of days, so it was just my brother and me at home. My fiancé had just left for work for the night. She was outside with the dogs acting crazy again, but she was being loud. My brother tried to ask her to keep it down; nope. Didn't work. After a little bit, she calmed down slightly, so my brother left to hang out with his friends. About 3 minutes after he left, she started up again. I texted him about it, so he called me. Mid-call, I rushed outside to get my cousin off of one of the dogs (my brother's dog) because she was hurting his face. Immediately told my brother to come back. Once he did, we tried to get all the dogs upstairs in my room since I have a lock on my door (got the locks the day I came home from my visit in May).
I was terrified. Shaking and crying. My brother and I had to try to soothe each other all while trying to soothe ourselves. Absolute shitshow. We stayed locked upstairs for roughly 3 hours until my parents came home. Told them all what happened, showed our video proof, and that was that. That was 2 weeks ago. Since then, my parents have given her time to pack up and get the fuck out. Today is her last day. My mom will resort to calling the cops if she refuses to move out; she's a danger to the dogs and everyone's mental health. I'm scared about what's going to happen tonight, but I'll update after this all happens. If I don't, I might be hospitalized or something.
Stay safe out there, Kittys. Don't let your mentally unwell cousins move in with you.
PrideSnow out xx
Comments
Post a Comment