SK #1
Silly Kittys,
First-ever post on here, what a rush! I'm not going to make it toooo long. It's 1am here after all when I am writing this. I plan to make my entries more "dear diary"esque. When I'm done ranting, perhaps I'll give out advice or tips or maybe a picture of my 2 cats. Who knows?! I can be fun...sometimes.
I want to make an entry on here as often as I can; I'll even set reminders on my phone. If anyone is out there who wants to keep up with me, I live on Mountain Daylight Time. Not entirely sure if that's helpful or not, but we'll see. I'm thinking of setting the reminders at 8pm and having a post up by 9.
There will not be regular songs; I don't have that much energy. I have over 100 poems, so I can easily add one every day along with an entry. But if I'm feeling wild, maybe I'll add a short story or something.
I will reiterate what it says on my home page: I WILL NOT CENSOR MY WORDS! So if you don't enjoy adult content, feel free to fuck off.
Anyways,
Stay safe out there, Kittys
PrideSnow out xx
Comments
Post a Comment